Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Last Promise

As I cant talk with you everyday
Or even looking at your eyes & say
That I loved you from the first day
Those are my simple words for goodbye
& in your eyes and heart I will feel your reply

You are now far away
& maybe soon it's my last day
But I know that Lord loves me right
And will let you be by my side
Just to facilitate this harmful while
By feeling your warmth and tender smile

When you hold me in your arms
Don't pretend you're fine and show me your tears
Let me feel them to kill all my fears

I'm afraid of where I'm going
But my soul feels safe to be around
Watching you in every moment
And saying I'd love you for my lifetime


Promise me
To keep your strength and faith
To remember our memories in every place
To work hard as you always did
And never lose your smile till the end

No comments:

Post a Comment