Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pain Killer

whether u r dying or flying
or if u r smiling or crying
no one can describe
what u r feeling inside

u can talk and u can hide
but u would never know
how your eyes look
when u r lying

don't pretend u r fine
close your eyes for just a while
and think if u have no more time
to tell that someone
how your dying

and how this one would love always
to see u smiling ..not crying

he is your pain killer
he is your tears dryer
he is always by your side
even u tried to run away and hide

for what u did in my life
and for every second u fight
just to keep and draw my smile

i will never be that weak one
coz u will always remain number ONE
who supported and stayed wiz me
when everything around me had GONE

3 comments:

  1. I likeeee this very much .. U've got a talent babe :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i realy liked it >> dont stop writing .. coz u`ve the talent .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr.Anonymous... Thanks a lot for ur precious comment and dont stop reading and telling me ur feedback plz :)

    ReplyDelete